Cancellation Policy & Refunds
- Brick&Bolt connects the customer with service providers in the construction industry (individually, a "SP"). We endeavour to help customers discover and select an SP based on characteristics that matter most to them.
- Brick&Bolt takes pride in the process of providing transparent and trustful construction services. Tremendous amounts of efforts are being put by Brick&Bolt in understanding the customer's requirement and/or providing designs and other documents/details.
- In the unlikely event that the customer decides to cancel the project after paying any portion of the booking amount, the customer shall inform Brick&Bolt (from the e-mail address provided to Brick&Bolt) in writing, vide an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (or such other e-mail address provided from time to time) or registered post with acknowledgement due, mentioning the reason(s) for cancelation. Brick&Bolt on receipt of such e-mail or registered post, shall proceed to examine the cancellation on a case-to-case basis and shall follow the following principles in terms of cancellation.All cancellations made beyond 48 hours from payment of the booking amount will be subject to a non-refundable cancellation fee equal to 2% of the project value. Further, for any cancellations beyond the 48 hours as aforementioned, Brick&Bolt shall be entitled to collect the amounts shown below based on the stage of the project and the work done for such project.StageCancellation Fee
Primary design - floor plans finalised (after determination of floor plan on or before the day of contractor allocation) 5% of non-discounted project value Secondary design - structural and 3D (post contractor allocation, if the structural design or 3d elevations have also been initiated) 7% of non-discounted project value Project kickoff (any resource mobilization or any small work done at the project site even before the start of the project. In case the contract has not been executed, 10% of the project value as per the final quotation approved by the customer) 10% of non-discounted project valueFor any cancellations subsequent to the start of the project, such cancellation amounts will be deducted as per the terms of the contract between Brick&Bolt and the customer. All these deductions are inclusive of Taxes.*It is to be noted that all deductions shall be on the total non- discounted value of the project as per the corresponding documents as stated above. All cancelation fee(s) shall be adjusted against the amount(s) paid by the customer.Where any architectural / structural designs are completed or where data is collected like digital survey or where a soil test is conducted, such information / final documentation shall be shared if applicable and subject to such amounts payable for the documents as communicated by Brick&Bolt to the customer.
- In the event the costs incurred by Brick&Bolt for the afore-mentioned services exceeds the amounts paid by the customer, the customer shall be liable to pay such excess to Brick&Bolt or to such other persons as referred by Brick&Bolt, in writing, 15 (fifteen) working days of Brick&Bolt issuing a written notice informing of the same.
- Brick&Bolt shall transfer the refund amount, if any, payable to the customer after making suitable deductions and adjustments by Brick& Bolt in the manner as provided for above, to the bank account provided by the customer, within 30 (thirty) business days from the date Brick&Bolt and the customer mutually agree on the final value of the refund amounts.