- Pluckwalk Technologies Pvt Ltd. ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.bricknbolt.com website (the "Service").
- This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
Type Of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data“). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Payment History
- Address and Location
- House details, Construction Site Information
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information relating to how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data“). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website/app according to your interests.
To contact you via email, facsimile, phone or text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies : We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies : We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings
- Security Cookies : We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use Of Data
Primarily, we use the information we collect about you to provide you with a more personalized experience and to answer to any requests you send us in a more thorough manner. We use the collected data for various purposes inter alia:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To identify you on our system and to keep track of the Services
- To request feedback
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, or in connection with our contract
How do we store your data
Disclosure Of Data
- Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
- If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
- We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- We may share your data with third-party vendors, Service Providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Services, which will enable them to collect data on our behalf about how you interact with our Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, pages or features, and better understand online activity. Unless described in this notice, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Security Of Data
- The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Sensitive Personal Data
If you provide us with sensitive information in the course of interacting with the system, we will only use sensitive information for the purpose of storing and processing it as part of our Services. If you do not consent to the processing and storing of your sensitive information, it is therefore important that it should not be submitted to us in the course of your usage. If submitted, the data can be reviewed by contacting us. The following information will be treated as sensitive Personal Data:
- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service;
- any of the information received under above clauses by us for processing, storing or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take the form to remove that information from our servers.
Our Email Policy
- Our affiliates and we fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us and/or our affiliates. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
Changes To This Policy
- For withdrawal of consent, please write to our grievance officer.
In case you have any discrepancy or grievance with respect to the processing of your information, you may feel free to contact our Grievance Officer whose details are mentioned below. We may take 31 days to resolve your grievance.
Name of the Grievance Officer: Arpit Rajpurohit
Email ID of the Grievance Officer: email@example.com
The following information needs to be provided in the complaint to Our Grievance Officer to work on the same:
- A physical copy of the signature or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the User for the purposes of the complaint if the complainant is not the User.
- Details of the work for which infringement of copyright is claimed by the user or on behalf of the user.
- A statement that the complaining party has good faith and belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A declaration that the information in the complaint is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
- By Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Review, Update or Delete your Data
In some cases, you may have the right to seek access to, amend, or delete the personal information we collect from you, depending on the laws in your country. Please email to
What are your Data Protection Rights
We would like to ensure that you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access the copies of your Personal Data with us. We may charge you a small fee for this.
- The right to rectification of your information or data you believe is incorrect, by submitting adequate proofs.
- The right to erasure of your Personal Data, under certain conditions and terms of the Company.
- The right to restrict processing of your Personal Data by us under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.